BRIDGE is able to provide a cloud based customisable HR software package to help you manage your day to day HR matters without the need for large filing cabinets, calendars, reminders etc, right from your computer or even mobile phone.
- Secure, Organised, Easy to Use, Mobile Friendly
- Dashboard – Quick access to the most useful HR Tools
- Employee File – Access employee records and easily manage staff information
- Holiday and Absence Planner – Track holidays and absences easily with an interactive full-screen monthly calendar
- HR Reports – Utilise extensive HR reports to manage staff, projects and expenses, finding the information you need, when and where you need it
- Reminders – Get handy reminders for everything from holiday requests to staff events
- Appraisals – Automated and customisable appraisal tools help you stay updated with your employees progress
- Expenses –
- Timesheets –
- Ensure you are GDPR compliant with inbuilt data retention and deletion policies.
- Do away with paper contracts, handbooks, documents or ot
- Training – Manage your mandatory and other training records to ensure everyone is up to date
All of this for and more from a flexible monthly cost of £2 per employee per month (subject to a £20 minimum charge)
Our team of experienced HR specialists work with you and your managers to resolve your staffing problems and support your plans for restructuring and growth. You will be partnered with one of our approachable team members who get to know your business and provide cost effective solutions; whether that be regular attendance on your site or a one-off project or delivery of a training course. Examples of how we add value include:
- Working with your leadership team on creating a people strategy that brings your business plan to life
- Designing policies and management procedures that effectively tackle absenteeism, performance issues and fair pay
- Upskilling line managers through delivery of tailored and engaging skills workshops
- Reviewing your employer brand and making recommendations that help you attract and retain high calibre staff
- Providing intensive coaching for newly promoted staff and ongoing executive coaching for senior leaders
- Mentoring your in-house HR staff so that they can grow in skills and confidence
Our clients love our friendly, down-to-earth approach and openness about pricing, legal options and timescales.